Mikkeller is looking for a full time Venue Designer to be a part of an ambitious and passionate team.
We are a company that loves to push boundaries. We enjoy delivering high quality craft beer to our guests and we want to make sure that they can enjoy it in beautiful and remarkable surroundings. Locations with a unique visual identity but also with a thin red line that makes it clearly Mikkeller.
We need a colleague in Copenhagen who are able to maintain and develop the visual identity of our physical locations, handle the design process of our new projects around bars, restaurants and brewing-facilities as well as being involved in renovating our older existing Mikkeller venues.
You will be a part of a team working with developing and construction of both new projects and maintenance and as the Venue Designer, you will have a ton of responsibility which you have to respond productively to.
As we are a company who loves to collaborate with multiple partners on various projects, you will not only operate within in the already existing Mikkeller Universe but also be an important part of developing new visual concepts in around the world.
· Knowledge about Mikkeller as a brand, since you will be a key person to communicate out the brand identity / visual identity
· Strong attention to details
· Ability to work with all aspects of the design phases from development to execution
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (DK not necc.)
· Able to handle all aspects of the design process, from sketches to layouts and 3D visualizations
· A bachelor’s degree in interior design or equivalent
· Working experience with interior design processes
· Salary based on qualifications
· You have a Danish work permit
· Resume and personal statement is to be send to HR@mikkeller.dk
· Mark subject line: “Venue Designer”
· Deadline: Sunday, March 18th
· Startup: As soon as possible