We are searching for a new Sous Chef for our Texas barbeque kitchen at Warpigs! As our new Sous Chef you will be responsible for running and maintaining the kitchen in tight cooperation with the Head Chef.
We are looking for a highly skilled colleague who will bring awesome energy and positive vibes to the workplace. We want a professional-to-the-bone colleague with high ambitions who is able to join our team and lead them in their quest for the perfect smoked brisket and the delivery of extraordinary guest experiences.
We expect that our new Sous Chef has a solid understanding of our American BBQ concept, thrives on being accountable for kitchen numbers and is motivated by achieving results through others.
Main tasks and responsibilities will be,
- Monitor and ensure that standard kitchen operating procedures are met
- Support and manage prep for service; ensure all prep items and recipes are made to standard
- Maintain relationships with local purveyors, buying raw materials, food item selection and processing.
- Assist in menu development, proficient in food budgeting and food cost optimization
- Manage all kitchen employees including training and mentoring
- Schedule staff and assist in payroll related responsibility
- Assist in all aspects of the recruitment process for BOH staff.
- Confident in ability to handle the systems for POS and Tamigo/Planday
- Reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) and stock taking
Skills & Requirements
- Min. 1 year in a similar position with management experience
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- DK Working visa
Send your cover letter and resume to HR@mikkeller.dk
Subject line – “Sous Chef Warpigs”
Deadline – As soon as possible
Start up – As soon as possible