We are looking for a talented colleague with the right blend of determination, personality and passion to help us share Mikkeller with the world. If you’re ready to embody the Mikkeller spirit at events and promotions, and eager to learn the right way to engage bars, restaurants and all of our great partners to grow our brand, we’re interested in hearing from you.
You are the one we want if you are highly self-motivated, but also enjoy contributing to a passionate and professional team.
We know when to take ourselves seriously, and when to laugh at ourselves, and we value colleagues that will contribute to our culture.
You don’t have to be a beer geek – but we expect an interest in beer, an understanding of Mikkeller’s identity – and being able to translate our identity into a sales pitch, and recognize the right spots where Mikkeller belongs.
If you think you’re ready to be the best Mikkeller salesperson in the world, you might be the right one for us.
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Ensure the execution of all sales and marketing programs
- Sample and discuss beer with buyers and managers
- Plan and execute on-premise promotions, tap takeovers and events (note: evenings; weekend festivals)
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key accounts both on and off-premise.
- Work with local distributor to increase brand awareness and consumption
- Operate effectively within budgetary guidelines
- Work with Distributor Sales Force to aide them in brand development
- Other Responsibilities
- Conduct wait-staff / bartender educations, beer tastings and beer dinners
- Ensure proper merchandising of on- and off-premise accounts
- Compile and submit reports required by leadership
Knowledge, experience and abilities required:
- Ability to interface with various levels of management, at wholesale as well as retail
- Self-motivation and ability to work with limited amount of direction; ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to speak in front of groups, conduct trainings/promotions
- Strong work ethic; demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Strong judgment and professional maturity
- Excellent problem solving skills; mathematically proficient
- Willingness to travel overnight and a good driving record
- Capable in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point
- This position will be based in or near Copenhagen
- This Describes Me! How do I APPLY??!!
Send your resume and cover letter to: HR@mikkeller.dk
Subject field: “Sales Team Copenhagen – your name”
Deadline: September 6th
Start up: Flexible – Planned November 1st