WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We need a new awesome colleague to prepare lunch 2 days a week at Mikkeller HQ, Vesterbro, Copenhagen.
We are down with a buffet-kind-of-style-lunch and you will (more or less) have free reigns when it comes to planning the menu.
We value both experimenting recipes inspired from all corners of the world as much as a big bowl of frikadeller!
Besides making and preparing lunch, the job will consist in these following tasks:
- Making coffee (nothing barista-like, just making regular filter coffee)
- Doing some grocery shopping such as bread in Lagkagehuset, household supplies ect.
- Putting out breakfast in the morningMaking sure the kitchen and eating area looks nice and clean
- Smaller cleaning and organizing tasks in the kitchen and around the officeMaking sure there is always a selection of fruit and milk to be found in the fridge
So, if you are a social, outgoing, creative and beer loving food-lover like us, this could be a job for you!
A BIT ABOUT MIKKELLER
Mikkeller is internationally acclaimed as one of the world’s most innovative and cutting edge breweries and has developed more than 1000 craft beers.
We love to explore, we aim to challenge and we enjoy to do so with great people around us who want to join this crazy adventure we are currently on!
WHO WE ARE AT MIKKELLER HQ
You will be part of a team of roughly 35 people. We are a bunch of passionate, hardworking and happy folks who love a good lunch just as much as we enjoy having fun and being social while working with beer!
NICE AND NEED TO HAVE
It is definitely NICE and an advantage if you:
- Enjoy cooking. It Is not required that you have experience from working in a kitchen, but it would definitely be a plus if you like cooking and have an interest in food and quality
- Are social and open-minded. The kitchen area is a place where people can take a small break from their work and chat over a cup of coffee, so you will be included in the daily life in the office even though your mainly position will be in the kitchen
In order to apply for this position you NEED to:
- Have communication skills in English as minimum
- Have a Working Visa
- Be able to work between 08:00-15:00 – 2 days a week, but of course we are flexible
- Have general knowledge about food and kitchen hygiene
- CV and cover letter is to be send to: HR@mikkeller.dk – Mark subject line: “PICCOLINE – YOUR NAME”
- CV should be send no later than September 23rd at 12:00am
- Interviews will take place September 25th
We are looking forward to hearing from you!