We are looking for a Financial Account Manager to operate the bookkeeping and financials in several of Mikkeller’s bar and restaurant companies.
You will have a great responsibility within your own bar and restaurant companies, where your job is to ensure that the financials are always up to date.
As a Financial Account Manager at Mikkeller, you will be a part of a finance team of five dedicated people who deal with the financial operations for all Mikkeller’s companies.
- Bookkeeping & reconciliations
- Debtor and creditor management
- VAT and taxes
- Preparation of monthly financials for companies
- Preparation for audit
- Development of processes and systems
We are looking for a person who has the following qualifications:
- At least a few years’ experience from a finance department with knowledge in all or most of above tasks and responsibilities.
- A person who finds it motivating to have their hands on with all forms of accounting tasks within the companies.
- A person who is thorough and service minded.
- A person who is fluent in English writing and speaking.
- Experience within retail or hospitality businesses or with Navision is an advantage, but not a requirement.
Apply no later than May 21st
Startup: As soon as possible.
Place of work:
Humletorvet 27, 3. Sal
1799 København V
If this has caught your interest or curiosity, please send your CV and cover letter to Mads Sanderhoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Mads Sanderhoff, CFO