We are looking for a full time and experienced Bar Manager to run our newly announced Mikkeller Bar at Copenhagen Airport CPH.
We would like to invite you for an interview if you see yourself as a passionate and confident leader with a natural urge to provide guests with the best possible service experience. On top of that you are able to lead through others while not being afraid of getting your hands dirty. You have business smarts, enjoy working independently and you are motivated by a broad area of responsibilities.
The Bar Manager is responsible of every aspect of running the bar including:
– Staff: Recruiting, training and scheduling
– Admin: building and maintaining processes around serving/cleaning/maintenance, ordering beverages/snacks/merchandise, accountable for the budget, daily/weekly/monthly reporting to Mikkeller HQ.
– SoMe: Developing and maintaining a solid SoMe profile
We value this in a Bar Manager:
– Strong leadership skills
– Good understanding of running a profitable business
– Ability to multi-task and work in a very busy environment
– Enjoy developing customer relationships
– Outgoing with good communication skills
– Action oriented and organized
Requirements for the position
– Min. 2 years of documented experience from a similar position
– Expected opening, early summer 2018
– On-board training prior to start-up
– Salary based on qualification
Resume and personal statement is to be sent to HR@mikkeller.dk
Mark subject line: “Bar Manager – CPH Airport”
Apply no later than March 18th