We are looking for an experienced, full-time General Manager to run our awesome Mikkeller & Friends Bar in Stefansgade!
Maria Wood Moe is leaving a big pair of shoes to fill, so if you see yourself as a talented, passionate and confident leader with a natural urge to motivate a happy and professional team, this could be the perfect job for you.
A love of providing guests with the best possible service experience, as well as strong communication skills in relation to the development and maintenance of the local community living and working in the area of the bar and bottle shop, are among the qualities we are looking for.
Working as General Manager for Mikkeller requires an ability to lead others while not being afraid of getting your hands dirty yourself! Candidates for this position should have business smarts, enjoy working independently and find motivation in a broad range of responsibilities.
The General Manager is responsible for every aspect of running the bar, which includes:
– Staff: Recruiting, training and scheduling
– Administrative duties: Building and maintaining processes for serving/cleaning/maintenance, ordering beverages/snacks/merchandise, accountable for the budget (daily/weekly/monthly), reporting to Mikkeller HQ
– SoMe: Developing and maintaining a consistent and cohesive SoMe profile
When interviewing candidates, we look for the following qualities in a General Manager:
– Strong leadership skills
– Good understanding of running a profitable business
– Ability to multi-task and work in a very busy environment
– Enjoyment of developing customer relationships and developing internal pipeline for future growth
– Outgoing with good communication skills
– Action-oriented and organized
– Training start October 1st 2019
– Salary based on qualification
Resume and cover letter should to be sent to HR@mikkeller.dk with the subject line: “GENERAL MANAGER – M&F.” Deadline for application is September 18th 2019.