We are looking for an experienced, full-time General Manager to run our awesome bar and bottleshop in charming Århus.
If you see yourself as an awesome, passionate and confident leader with a natural urge to motivate a happy and professional team, this could be the perfect job for you. A love of providing guests with the best possible service experience, as well as strong communication skills in relation to the development and maintenance of the local community living and working in the area of the bar and bottleshop, are amongst the qualities we are looking for. Working as General Manager for Mikkeller requires an ability to lead others while not being afraid of getting your hands dirty yourself! Candidates for this position should have business smarts, enjoy working independently and find motivation in a broad range of responsibilities.
The Bar Manager is responsible for every aspect of running the bar, which includes:
– Staff: Recruiting, training and scheduling
– Administrative duties: Building and maintaining processes for serving/cleaning/maintenance, ordering beverages/snacks/merchandise, accountable for the budget (daily/weekly/monthly), reporting to Mikkeller HQ
– SoMe: Developing and maintaining a consistent and cohesive SoMe profile
When interviewing candidates, we look for the following qualities in a Bar Manager:
– Strong leadership skills
– Good understanding of running a profitable business
– Ability to multi-task and work in a very busy environment
– Enjoyment of developing customer relationships
– Outgoing with good communication skills
– Action-oriented and organized
– Training start April 1st, 2019
– “Flying solo” from May 1st, 2019
– Salary based on qualification
Resume and cover letter should to be sent to HR@mikkeller.dk with the subject line: “GENERAL MANAGER – AARHUS.” Deadline for application is March 20th, 2019.