Another set of hands is needed!
We are a small, close-knit team who work daily to keep the financial part of Mikkeller’s beer adventure in strict order.
We are only getting busier – so we need another person on deck!
What we are looking for in our future colleague:
We are looking for an all-around bookkeeper/Finance Assistant to oversee the bookkeeping and financials for several of Mikkeller’s bar and restaurant locations.
You will have a lot of responsibility over the locations for which you are responsible, with your job being to ensure that the financials are always up to date.
As a bookkeeper/Finance Assistant at Mikkeller, you will be a part of a finance team of five dedicated people who deal with the financial operations for all Mikkeller establishments.
Bookkeeping & reconciliations
Debtor and creditor management
VAT and taxes
Preparation of monthly financials for several locations
Preparation for audit
Development of processes and systems
You have an advantage if you:
– Have at least a few years’ experience in a finance department with knowledge in all or most of the tasks and responsibilities mentioned above
– Are a person who finds it motivating to deal with all forms of accounting tasks within the companies
– Are a person who is thorough in their work and service-minded
– Are fluent in English writing and speaking
– Have experience within retail or hospitality businesses or with Navision – this is an advantage, but not a requirement
Apply no later than July 14th
Startup: As soon as possible.
Place of work:
Humletorvet 27, 3. Sal
1799 København V
If this has caught your interest, please send your CV and cover letter to Mads Sanderhoff at email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Mads Sanderhoff, CFO