We are looking for a talented colleague to join the Mikkeller family.
You are the one we want if you enjoy working in a focused and passionate team where professionalism is key.
We love working in a humoristic environment and we value great colleagues who contributes to that.
You don’t have to be a beer geek, but we expect an interest for beer, talent for developing relationships with distributors and skills in identifying potential spots in the market that can be filled with delicious Mikkeller products.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Identify sales opportunities, convert into actual sales/orders by building good and sustainable relationships with distributors in markets assigned by head of sales.
- Create tailormade offerings based on analysis of markets
- Quarterly / Half year business reviews with key markets
- Support / Ensure high quality implementation of agreed marketing initiatives
- Follow up on distributors for forecasts and orders (both Core & Speciality)
- Coordinate speciality sales opportunities with production
- Monthly reporting of Volume/NR/GM per market & overall vs Budget/targets to head of sales.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience
- Relevant educational background
- KPI driven
- Business acumen
We are handling applications as they come in, so hand in your resume and cover letter today.
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Send your resume and coverletter to: HR@mikkeller.dk
Subject field: “Sales Team – your name”
Deadline: On going
Start up: As soon as possible