April 13, 2017 · 11:00 → April 17, 2017 · 17:00
We have looked deep in the holy cellars this time and we have found some very cool vintages for you. Some of the last bottles out there. Limited amount. Probably the last chance to try out these master pieces from the early Mikkeller days.
Also we’ll be live waxing bottles like crazy all day. Wax on, wax of… Get your vintage treasures covered with gold wax, prepare your beer haul for aging or make awesome looking presents.
Not only does the wax looks super cool, but also it does seal the bottle properly and protects the beer when aging it.
Some of the beers:
– Mikkeller Beer Geek Brunch Weasel BA Calvados 2011
– Mikkeller Beer Geek Brunch Weasel BA Cognac 2011
– Mikkeller Big Worse BA Bourbon 2011
– Mikkeller Big Worse BA Red Wine 2011
– Mikkeller Big Worst BA Cognac – 2012
+ A shaky surprise!
– De Dolle Brouwers Oerbier Special Reserva 2009
– De Dolle Brouwers Oerbier Special Reserva 2010
– De Dolle Brouwers Oerbier Special Reserva 2012