April 8, 2017 · 16:00 → April 8, 2017 · 22:00
VIKINGS! IT’S HERE!!
Your party will start at 4pm in our Barrel room. We will have over 14 beers on tap for you through the course of the night. Eleven of these beers are being flown from Europe as we speak! Trust me we picked out some cool and very rare beers. Your brewers will also be sampling you on some tasty treats! We will have music playing for your entertainment as well.
You, Vikings, will be permitted to purchase a ticket for yourself and for a plus one. You will receive a Viking taster glass upon entry.
You are strongly encouraged to dress in casual Viking attire.
Viking Fest Menu:
We have Chef Mario (Caliano) and Chef Hanis (Snack Shack) giving you an authentic Viking meal. Viking style turkey legs and sausages will be coming straight out of the smoker. The corn, potatoes, and bread will be direct from the Wood-Fired Oven.
– Smoked Turkey Legs
– Smoked House-made Sausages
– Wood Fired Roasted Rustic Potatoes
– Wood Fired Roasted Corn
– Rustic Loaves of Bread
(bjórr or ǫl)
– Mikkeller Spontancherryframboos
– Montseny Mala Vida Brandy
– Mikkeller Vild BA Bordeaux
– Mikkeller Mastodon Mother Puncher
– De La Senne Taras Boulba
– Mikkeller Acid Trip BA White Wine
– Alvinne Omega
– To Ol Don’t Gose Towards the Light
– Mikkeller SpontantripleCHOKEBERRY
– Mikkeller SpontanTRIPLECASSIS
– Jolly Pumpkin Sobrehumano
– Mikkeller Crooked Moon SWE Fig Stout
– Mikkeller SD Fruit Face Raspberry w/Ethiopian coffee
-Mikkeller BA Brandy George
– Hook & Ring
– Corn Hole
We will have Viking T-Shirts for sale!
Buy you ticket HERE! (Password protected)