December 3, 2016 · 12:00
We are looking so much forward to present you these guys!
Here’s the PROGRAM
Meet the Brewer:
A bit of info about the Brewery:
Örebro brygghus say….
We got to know each other through homebrewing and started talking vaguely about starting a brewery together. We want to brew our favourite kinds of beers. No matter if it is a classic british bitter, a passionfruit Berliner weisse or an OysterGose! we always strive to brew beer which we ourselves enjoy and would like to drink.
“Trend och tradition” is kind of our motto and it sums up our brewery quite nice I believe. We brew both classic styles but also totally crazy beers but they all must have a few things in common. They have to be well made, have lots of taste and be a beer that we completely can stand for.
A part from having 4 products on Systembolagets shelves, many more at restaurants and pubs throughout Sweden we have also managed to get invited and attend to no less than the two maybe most hyped beerfestivals in Sweden, Brewskival and All In Beerfest. Now we have to pinch our arms to understand the fact that we´re also invited to MBCC 2017 and haven´t even been around for a full year when that event takes place!
On top of that, we have the great honour to bring no less than 16! different beers to a tap takeover at Mikkeller Viktoriagade on Saturday 3rd of December. Three world premieres and several others which have only been served once at beforementioned festivals in Sweden. All 16 “Denmark premieres”.
· Böna och Be Bitter (British bitter)
· Half IPA (APA)
· Saison des Brasseurs (Saison)
· Winter Blizz IPA (New Sweden IPA)
· Public House IPA (IPA)
· AAAAHHH! AAAHH! (Brett Saison)
· Vips Pilsner (Pilsner) – Premiere!
· Wild Yeast IPA (IPA) – Premiere!
· Passion für Berlin (Berliner weisse)
· Hallon (Berliner weisse)
· Schwarze Berliner (New Sweden Berliner) – Dark Berliner!
· Havtorn (Berliner weisse)
· Granny Smith (Berliner weisse)
· Björnbär (Berliner weisse) – Premiere!
· Rabarber (Berliner weisse)
· Oyster Gose (Shellfish Gose)