July 8, 2017 · 14:00 → July 9, 2017 · 02:00
Mexico in Aarhus! On Saturday 8th we will team up with our beloved friends from Chido Mexican Grill and their test kitchen. This time they’ll do their magic with quesadillas in collaboration with Arla Unika. To compliment the food we have some very special and Mexican liquids for you! Everything is quite rare and never seen in Aarhus before.
– Release of Mezcal Up Your Ass, Rattlesnake Mezcal. Copitas (shots) and 4 bottles for sale to bring home.
– Release of La Sireneta, the beer brewed for Le Neta, our new Mexican Taquería in Cph.
– Arizona Wilderness Old Growth Forest #1: Pueblo Magico, Dark Sour aged in Jalisco tequila barrels for 8 months.
– The Bruery Or Xata (bottles), liquid dessert
Food will be served all day and for dinner.
Full menu, everything made with Arla Unika cheeses:
Espresso Taco, intense coffee, smoke & beer
– Barbacoa, Chipotle Mayo, Beer-Pickled Rødløg, Espresso Glaze, Coffee Cheese
Cheese Table Quesadilla, triple cheese…
– Gouda, Gnalling, Den Hvide Dame, Syltet radisser, Honey Pecan Nuts
Drunken Chicken, hoppy and decadent
– Beer Braised Chicken, Pickled Onions, Cilantro, Creme of Den Hvide Dame & Hop Cheese
Bring your party sombrero and let’s have some fun.Facebook event