Are you a lover of great beer, awesome food & music? Do you go out of your way to make sure your guests are getting the best possible treatment?
We are looking for enthusiastic beertenders/servers to join our team at a new location in Copenhagen that will be open from March until September.
Both part-time and full-time work is available.
Preferably you have experience working in hospitality, but willingness to work hard, being curious and wanting to learn about craft beer and gastronomy are attributes that are absolutely necessary. Most of all, you should enjoy working in a customer led environment.
The venue is going to host many crazy events and you will be able to shape these together with the rest of the team.
– read the first part of the ad and not just our need list
– be outgoing and an excellent host
– be able to use your own initiative if the bar is slow and perform tasks that need to
– work quickly and efficiently
– enjoy being part of a team
– be available to start working from end of February
– have a EU work visa
If you are interested, or have any questions, please send CV along with a personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 15th.